Women in Rail is delighted to launch its first award ceremony, the Women in Rail Awards, on the evening of Thursday 19 April 2018 at the stunning ‘Underglobe’ beneath Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
The Awards mark the fifth anniversary of the official launch of the Women in Rail group and aim to showcase and reward individuals and companies (large or small) who have made a significant contribution to improving diversity and gender balance within the UK rail workforce in the last five years.
There are a number of sponsorship packages available for the Women in Rail Awards 2018, including main corporate sponsorship (Headline, Champagne Reception, Entertainment) and individual award sponsorship.
Becoming a Women in Rail Awards sponsor will allow your company to demonstrate its commitment to improving diversity within the UK rail industry and its support of the ground-breaking work of Women in Rail.
Guests at the awards ceremony will represent a cross section of the UK railway industry and include key stakeholders and decision makers, infrastructure providers, operators, manufacturers, rolling stock companies, technical consultancy companies and suppliers to name a few.
The Underglobe, London
Order of Events
Music & Dance22:00
Dress Code: Black Tie
HEADLINE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
Headline sponsorship carries a solo sponsor guarantee.
Our Headline Sponsor will receive the most prestigious promotional elements of the Women in Rail Awards and the highest level of visibility at the awards ceremony, in addition to service and support from the awards management team.
As the Headline Sponsor, your corporate identity will be prominent on all literature associated with the event. You will be granted continuous brand exposure during the build-up to and the awards ceremony.
Prior to the Event:
- Headline leaderboard, banner or MPU on our dedicated awards web page
- Personalised invitations for your guests
- License to use the ‘Headline Sponsor’ Logo
- Pre-event branding across dedicated social media channels
- Logo included on all marketing material, including joining instructions and ticket promotion
- Half page feature on the WR Awards website
- Logo and company profile on the WR Awards website
At the Event:
- Premium branding during the Champagne Reception and throughout the event
- Large Format print display in the Champagne Reception
- Two (2) tables in the premium area for twenty (20) guests
- A senior company representative and guest invited to sit at the top table
- Your company representative invited to make a Welcome Address
- Your company representative invited to present one of the awards including an introduction from the MC
- Your corporate identity engraved on the winning award
- Recognition from the stage during the event, thanking you for your support
- Premium stage branding during dinner
- Corporate identity across AV throughout the event
- Headline logo placement on the programme
- Premium positioned full-page advertisement in the programme
After the Event:
- Post-event branding across dedicated social media channels
- Recognition in all press releases
- Access to all photography from the night for your own post-event promotion
- Corporate logo promotion across our dedicated awards web page for a full year!