DRS are excited to announce recruitment for 2 Communications Managers at Carlisle, 1x Perm, 1x 12 month FTC.
This is an exciting opportunity for communications all-rounders to join an award-winning company. The successful candidates will work on all aspects of internal and external communications and will support the DRS Strategy by proactively promoting the DRS brand, keeping colleagues and key stakeholders informed of our work, and handling all public and media relations.
- A-Levels/ NVQ 3 or equivalent in related field
- IT Skills ( Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proven demonstrable relevant communications experience
- Dealing with external agencies, political bodies, organisations and individuals
- Some experience of using website / intranet content management systems, social / digital media, and MS Office tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Tact, diplomacy and good judgement
- Good numeracy, literacy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload and work under pressure
- Willing and able to travel across the UK
- Full UK driving licence
If you have the necessary skills and ambition to apply for the above role please complete the Job Application PDF to be found at www.directrailservices.com/careers under the relevant vacancy and return to the DRS HR Department, Regents Court, Kingmoor Park (North), Carlisle, CA6 4SJ or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
DRS is a strong promoter of gender, orientation and racial diversity in rail and particularly welcomes applications from members of minority groups. The Company is also happy to consider applications from candidates who would like to work flexibly.
Closing dates for applications is 27th June 2019 at 12:00hrs. Interviews anticipated to be held week commencing 15th July 2019
This vacancy is open to both internal and external candidates