Do you focus on your weaknesses rather than your strengths? How often have you felt that you’re not achieving your full potential because of your weaknesses? Do you even know what your strengths are and how you can use them to your advantage?
If this describes you, then our upcoming workshops ‘Unlock Your Career Potential Using Your Strengths’ are a must attend.
The South regional group are working with the fantastic Gill How – an expert in positive change to facilitate two workshops to help you re-ignite your “can do” confidence and accelerate the results you desire.
What you will learn:
- What your own, key strengths are and how to use them to develop your career
- How to create strategies which build on your strengths and downplay your weaknesses
- How to create a personalised motivating plan you can proactively implement
Who will benefit:
- Those who are frustrated or feeling stuck in their career
- Anyone who wants a new perspective and renewed confidence in their career
- Those who are ambitious and want fresh ideas to progress further
The workshop will be held on Thursday the 7th December in Bristol, at Network Rail, Bristol Parkway Training Centre, Huntsground Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34 8PU between 1600 and 1830.
Women in Rail South are delighted to invite you to participate in these free workshops to support you on your journey.
To register to attend, please email email@example.com. Places fill up fast, so you are encouraged to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
We look forward to welcoming to what promises to be an inspiring and enjoyable event!
16:15Welcome and Introductions