Women in Rail North West are hosting an event on Tuesday 12th June at the Liner Hotel in Liverpool. This event will be a panel discussion, looking at the career journeys of successful women across the rail industry with confirmed speakers from Mersey Rail, VolkerRail and First Group.
This discussion will highlight the variety of careers within the rail sector and will be particularly suitable for young professionals and apprentices that have just started their careers in the industry, or university students currently looking for inspiration.
The event will highlight:
- The wide and varied range of roles in rail.
- Different pathways to a successful career.
- Exciting opportunities available on current and upcoming rail projects.
This is a great event for new starters in your business as well as established colleagues. It will provide insight into how their careers can develop and evolve and the chance to ask advice from industry experts currently working in the field. Additionally, individuals working in HR or learning and development may benefit from attending and being part of this conversation.
- Date: 12th June 2018, 2-4pm
- Location: The Liner Hotel, Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 5QB.
- Format: Panel discussions with questions from the audience.
- Other: FREE to attend. Light refreshments provided.
Please register your place via the following link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/women-in-rail-inspiring-career-journeys-tickets-46069812048
15:15Q & A
16:00Event close and networking