South – Networking Evening and Hampshire Regional Launch (Basingstoke)
Do you live or work in or around the Hampshire area and know who else does that you can connect with to build and develop your professional network and engage with to make a difference to our industry?
With just 16 % of jobs in rail filled by women, we need to understand how we can encourage others to join our industry and not just attract women to the railway, but also to keep, develop and promote them. We need more women – not just directors and managers but engineers, signallers, graduates and apprentices too – helping us to build the better, more modern railway that Britain needs.
Which will only be achieved by working together.
So why not join us to celebrate the launch of the WR South Hampshire regional group, meet others who live and work in the area, develop your professional network, meet and engage with key industry leaders?
When: 16.30 – 19.30
Where: Basingstoke – Network Rail ROC, Greasley Road, RG21 4FS
Date: 4th July 2018
Anna Delvecchio, Commercial Account Director for Amey and leader of the Women in Rail – South and Anna Carder of Network Rail will host the Hampshire regional launch together with several key influential railway leaders including:
- Becky Lumlock – Route Managing Director – Wessex – Network Rail
- Andy Mellors – Managing Director- South Western Railway
- Robert Nisbet – Regional Director – Rail Delivery Group
- Charlotte Vitty – CEO British Transport Police Authority
- Abi Broadley- Managing Director, Aquarius Rail
If you would like to attend, please register below as places fill up quickly!
We do hope you are able to join us at what promises to be an informative, worthwhile and enjoyable event!
Due to the secure location of this event, please note:
- Spaces are limited, so booking is essential for this event.
- Please ensure you bring any form of photographic ID with you to the event.
- It is a 15-minute walk from Basingstoke Railway Station to the venue (map will be provided on booking).
- There will be a complementary coach pick up from Basingstoke Railway Station at 16.30 to the venue and a return journey at 19.30.
- If you wish to drive you will need to inform us of your car registration in advance.
16.55Introduction to the Women in Rail South - Hampshire regional group
17:05Voice of the industry
18:30Networking Evening and Refreshments