Are you a proactive, Project Manager with experience in complex projects within the Rail sector? If so, apply below now!
What will you be doing:
CPMS is a multi-discipline consultancy, with a growing reputation for safe and efficient delivery within the railway and wider infrastructure sectors.
The company started out providing project management services but has developed market leading multi-discipline capabilities across all key project service groups.
In this role you will be working within the CPMS Consultancy business group to deliver Rail projects, programmes, and portfolios of work with budget ranging from £5m to £100m+
This opportunity will provide Project Management professionals with a structured, supported, and dedicated pathway to both professional chartership and progression on to senior professional positions within the wider industry.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a high performing team with exposure to both client and contractor facing organisations. As an individual you will be given a personalised PDP tailored to your needs, as well as receiving dedicated mentorship to help you continue to the next stage of development within the Project Management profession.
In joining CPMS you will become part of a company that is friendly where you will know everyone by name, with a start-up feel, but big enough to provide you with exposure to interesting, varied, and challenging projects. CPMS is a value driven business, committed to developing colleagues and building long term futures. You will receive a competitive salary, a wide range of benefits, including private healthcare, Perkbox and time off for charity work/volunteering. As part of our ED&I programme we value each and everyone’s contribution as this builds our culture and means, if you work for CPMS you will be included, listened to, and respected.
- ** Rail Industry Experience essential**
- Relevant experience in project management and successful delivery of major infrastructure projects throughout the project life cycle
- Team leader experience, capable of motivating a team with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to produce and maintain a robust project programme (appreciation of Primavera desirable)
- Knowledge of monitoring and controlling project finances and reporting to Senior Management.
- A good understanding of Construction Design & Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- General knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Member of a relevant professional institute
- Experience of working within a Client organisation.
- Experience of administering NEC contracts.
Educated to degree standard (or above) in related subject.