Women in Rail South are delighted to invite you to participate in this free Professional Development and Networking Event – “Unlock your career potential using your strengths” to support you on your journey followed by a networking event.
The workshop will be held on Monday 14 January at the Network Rail, Basingstoke Campus, Gresley Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4FS from 4pm.
Networking will be from 6pm at the Campus.
We look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be an inspiring and enjoyable event!
Do you focus on your weaknesses rather than your strengths? How often have you felt that you’re not achieving your full potential because of your weaknesses? Do you even know what your strengths are and how you can use them to your advantage?
If this describes you, then our workshop ‘Unlock Your Career Potential Using Your Strengths’ is a must attend.
The South regional group are working with the fantastic Gill How – an expert in positive change to facilitate the workshop to help you re-ignite your “can do” confidence and accelerate the results you desire.
What you will learn:
- What your own, key strengths are and how to use them to develop your career
- How to create strategies which build on your strengths and downplay your weaknesses
- How to create a personalised motivating plan you can proactively implement
Who will benefit:
- Anyone who wants a new perspective and renewed confidence in their career
- Those who are ambitious and want fresh ideas to progress further
Please register below to attend. Places fill up fast, so you are encouraged to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
15:45Arrival and Registration
18:00Refreshments and Networking on site
19:00Free coach back to Basingstoke station