Please note that online registrations for this event have now closed. Please continue to check the Women in Rail Events page for more similar panels.
Take control of your career in an ever changing world
Do you want to discuss career progression with a variety of speakers from across the Industry?
Do you wonder what recruiters in the Rail Industry are looking for?
Do you want an opportunity to network with like-minded individuals
The Women in Rail London Group are excited to invite you to our in-person panel discussion followed by Q&A’s and networking, to explore these questions and enable our members to take control of their career development.
We will have a panel of 5 speakers to talk about their career top tips and answer your questions.
- Fiona Westcough – Engineering Consultant, Atkins
- Bianca Munteanu – Passenger Service Agent, Docklands
- Alicia Andrews – Commercial Director, Southeastern
- Sian Thomas – Director of Engineering and Asset Management, Network Rail
- Scott Dance – UK&I Procurement Engagement Director, Hays
How to Register
Please complete the registration form below to book this online event.
17:30Arrival, drinks and cold snacks
18:00Panel discussions with Q&A
19:00Networking sessions (drinks and snacks provided)