This event is now fully booked.
The session aims to challenge and empower participants to take away tangible skills and techniques to enhance their career and personal development. To understand what their individual triggers are.
In this event, we’ll be exploring the conditioned thoughts, words and actions that hold people back as they reach for their career goals.
We will break these challenges down into what is true, what can be questioned, what is of value, and what we can let go of.
- How would you like to feel more confident in every situation? To break free from the imposter syndrome?
- How would you like to stop being stuck in a cycle of negativity and self sabotage?
- How would you like to free up how you think and speak to get better results in every area of your life?
The session will focus on:
- Identifying your triggers
- Become aware of when you are taking a step back
- How to stop imprisoning yourself with limiting patterns of behaviour i.e. defensive, introvert, threatened, forgetting what you want to say, feeling overwhelmed and out of control.
Discover how to regain your power. Learn how to create progressive opportunities for yourself:
- Focus on your personal strengths and what you bring to your organisation.
- Through the power of your words explore how you can convey clarity, charisma and demonstrate your essential strengths.
Time & date
1pm-2pm, Thursday 7 October 2021
How to join
Please register using the form below. The meeting will be taking place via Zoom and joining instructions will be sent nearer the time.
Nicola Ménage is a motivational coach, a qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and published author and Inspirational Speaker. She helps her corporate business clients as well as individuals looking to make significant change in their lives. Nicola brings enthusiasm and powerful insight to help those she works with to transform their situation and achieve significant results.