Menopause – The Hot Topic
Find out how to cool down, calm down and break through the brain fog of menopause!
Sponsored by LNER, this interactive session is hosted by Menopause at Work Director & Trainer, Julie Dennis. It is designed to reduce the stigma surrounding the menopause and encourage constructive conversations.
Time & place
08:30-09:30, 13th October 2020 on Zoom.
What you will learn
- What menopause is including common symptoms and triggers.
- Range of strategies to help manage symptoms like hot flushes, poor sleep, brain fog, fatigue and anxiety.
- Confident conversation framework to facilitate discussions with managers.
- Easy to implement solutions to promote a working environment where it’s ok to talk about menopause.
Benefit from shared experience and the knowledge you are not alone
Who will benefit?
- Anyone who may be approaching or going through the menopause
- Those who are interested in understanding more about the menopause so they can provide appropriate support.
Menopause at Work Director & Trainer, Julie Dennis
Julie Dennis partners with organisations across the UK to introduce menopause as an inclusive topic, educate leaders and improve the experience of people working through menopause.
Prior to entering the health and wellness field Julie was employed in a variety of corporate roles spanning executive search, management consultancy and the mining industry.
The powerful combination of her personal experience of menopause and corporate background means she is ideally placed to meet the needs of the individual and the demands of the business
This session is free to attend.