Self-Promotion is not a Dirty Word
Sponsored by LNER, this interactive session is designed for women who avoid going for what they really want when it comes to career progression. They can hold back, avoid opportunities and undervalue what they bring to the table. They convince themselves they don’t have the experience or confidence. Getting comfortable with self-promotion can help.
Gemma Stowe is a self-promotion expert and specialises in working with organisations and their female introvert leaders to support them to reach their next level. This is through both private coaching and workshops.
She understands the importance of performance and visibility so uses high level coaching techniques to help her clients find their confidence so that they own their expertise.
All attendees will receive a free guide ‘5 Steps to Being More Visible at Work’.
What you will learn
- Understand how women hold back and undervalue themselves
- Consider the impact this can have on individuals and organisations
- Identify your own strengths and what holds you back
- Create your own strategy to be more visible and promote yourself and the value you bring
Who will benefit
- Anyone who may find that they hold back from promoting themselves
- Those who are ambitious and are ready to raise their profile and be noticed
Free to attend. If you would like to join us, please register using the link on the left.