Do you focus on your weaknesses rather than your strengths? Do you often feel that you’re not achieving your full potential because of your weaknesses? In fact, do you really know what your strengths are and how you can consciously use them to your advantage?
If this describes you, then Gill How’s workshop for Women in Rail Yorkshire “Unlock Your Career Potential Using Your Strengths” is a must attend.
Women in Rail Yorkshire are delighted to be working with the fantastic Gill How – an expert in positive change to facilitate the workshop. With the promise of lots of interaction and practical exercises she will help you re-ignite your “can do” confidence and accelerate the results you desire.
A light breakfast of coffee, tea, fruit and pastries will be provided.
What you will learn:
- What your own, key strengths are and how to use them to develop your career
- How to create strategies which build on your strengths and downplay your weaknesses
- How to create a personalised motivating plan and communication plan you can implement proactively.
Who will benefit:
- Anyone who wants a new perspective on their personal strengths and abilities and renewed confidence in their career
- Those who are ambitious and want fresh ideas to progress further.
Free to attend with a £3 suggested donation payable on the door (includes teas, coffees and pastries/fruit).
8:30Registration, coffee, pastries etc
8:45Workshop ‘Unlock Your Career Potential Using Your Strengths’
10:45Networking and questions